By Tom Warthen – President, ProSite Web Design LLC – www.websitedesignersdc.com
Ongoing optimization is the key to maximizing your online presence.
However, many businesses struggle to keep website content updated and to stay current with constantly changing technologies even though a website is a key element in attracting clients.
Thankfully, there is a solution that not only saves you precious time but powers your online marketing into an even more valuable lead generation tool – working with a professional web designer that provides ongoing website optimization for you.
Attract Clients and Accelerate Profits
A monthly maintenance and optimization plan provides benefits before clients ever even reach your site. By adding relevant content regularly, fine tuning SEO keywords and keeping your website operating at optimal performance your business will rise up through the search engine rankings, allowing potential clients to find you instead of the competition.
The Importance of Search Engine Ranking
Search engine rankings make a big difference in the amount of traffic your website will see. A current study of Google result positioning found that sites on the first page of any search engine results will see 92% of all traffic for that given search term1.
The Benefits of Ongoing Website Optimization
Ensuring that your website content and code are optimized for search engines and providing a great user experience for your customers are essential strategies to grow your online presence. By having a routine, monthly maintenance and improvement plan for your website the designer can:
- Ensure that your website is compatible with all types of new technology. This includes mobile devices that are becoming the devices of choice for consumers
- Provide statistics and analysis to understand who is accessing your website, where they are coming from, and what they are viewing
- Implement all required software updates and upgrades to the website to ensure maximum efficiency and security
- Update all content to reflect a dynamic website that is a constant source of relevant, essential information for your customers, which in turn increases search engine ranking and traffic
Better positioning on search engines and a positive client experience on your site are a proven formula to attracting traffic and converting browsers to buyers. Working with a professional web designer on an ongoing basis allows you to maximize your online presence.
Tom Warthen is the President of ProSite Web Design LLC and has been helping businesses looking for a high return on their online marketing investment since the early days of the Internet in the 1990s.
Learn more about how ProSite Web Design can apply their formula for online marketing success to your company to power your business, consistently attract clients, and accelerate your profits – visit http://www.websitedesignersdc.com.
1. “The Value of Google Result Positioning” 7 June 2013. Web. Chitika. 6 January 2014. http://chitika.com/google-positioning-value